Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Journey with Shakeology



My Journey with Shakeology


When I started my weight loss and fitness journey I had tried a couple of protein and meal replacement shakes. I didn't really feel any drastic changes or notice any physical changes. I continued to drink them hoping it would all come together. I was hoping for more energy and less cravings, it never happened after a few months of continued consumption. I purchased Shakeology about 30 days into Insanity, I really needed a boost to get me through the day and the intense workouts. I felt sluggish and in need of something very healthy. I saw the advertisement for Shakeology on the Insanity workouts and was really interested. I bought the vanilla 30 day supply bag and have been drinking one daily ever since (August 2013). I feel amazing and I have a lot more energy. I don't take any other supplements and at this point don't feel I need to. I make a shake for lunch or I just mix it with almond milk and go, as long as I get it into my body every day.

I know that Shakeology gives me more energy, has helped with sugar cravings, and just overall helps me feel better every day. I had a c-section and my digestive system never worked the same, three weeks after starting Shakeology, my digestion was back to normal, no more bloating and irritability.  I also make Shakeology cookies and my family loves them, they are a great snack and help if we are craving desert, this way we get it in a healthy way.
I was a little hesitant when I saw the price for the 30 day supply but after I started drinking a shake a day for lunch I actually started saving money. I don't buy as much lunch type food any longer and I don't buy snack food items, so I know I save money monthly.

At the end of the day I know by drinking Shakeology I am 100% sure I am giving my body all the nutrients it needs daily. I don't worry that I am missing anything. I know I feel better, have more energy, and my body now knows when I have missed a shake. I take my shakes on the road and they have saved me many times from indulging in fast food or crappy snacks. I am very thankful I bought that first bag and made the change in my life and my body thanks me every day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment